Konyerd's Gaming News

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A Stroll with the Captain

So Monday night I tried out the Captain class in LOTRO. I was pleasantly surprised as I was not sure I would enjoy it as when I tried it a few times before the class did not clique for me. But on Monday the class was very enjoyable. I wish the heralds came a little earlier as the Captain is the other pet class, but you have to wait to level 10 to get your 1st pet while the Lore master gets his at level 4. Otherwise the captain has some cool melee abilities like defensive strike which has become my staple attack along with rallying cry.

Once I level the Captain to level 10 I will give my level 1-10 review of the class.

Overall: I give Monday night a B+
It was entertaining but I have not been a huge fan of the Human starter area or the beginning quests after you get out of Archet.

No comments: